The village lies under the southern slopes of the Zemplín Hills. In the 17th century the tuff wine cellars began to use for maturing wine. From 1273 there are written records of the village called Zeuleus. The present name Viničky was given to the village in 1948. Since 1972 the village has a female folk singing group Tokajský strapec.
Horseshoe – dead arm of the river Bodrogmodernewebstranky.sk
The castle of Andrássy family and the chapel of St. Josephmodernewebstranky.sk