Černochov is one of the oldest villages of the former Zemplén County. The first written mention dates from 1076. Originally, the Catholic community dominated during the Reformation in the years 1598 to 1646 Evangelical Reformed preachers. After the anti-Habsburg uprising of the Estates, the village was desolated and disappeared. Already in the second half of the 18th century there were two parts of the village – Dolný a Horný Čergov.
Relaxation zone with statues and municipal cellarmodernewebstranky.sk
Roman Catholic Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Marymodernewebstranky.sk