The first written mention of Trebišov is from 1254. At that time he was Trebišovs with Parič castles owner was a nobleman Andronicus from Trebišov. Written in Latin writings from the Middle Ages Trebišov occurs regularly called Terebes. Unused castle owners Csáky was dismantled in 1786 and the stone used to build the nearby castle.
Greek catholic church of the assumption of the Virgin Marymodernewebstranky.sk
Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary visitation and Paulist monasterymodernewebstranky.sk
Museum and cultural center of southern Zemplín in Trebišovmodernewebstranky.sk