The church was built in the first third of the 19th century, probably the year (1828), expanded in 1899 by building of the tower and extending the nave to the West. In 1950 it was repaired and supplemented by the sacristy. Baroque roof complements the architecture of the church. The main altar and four side altars comes from the construction of the church. Currently it used for public worship for the Greek Catholic Church.
Beautiful decoration of the church
It was expanded in 1899 by building of the tower and extending the nave to the West. Classical church in 1950 was amended in the sacristy.
It is located behind the church rectory