Reference Classicist Church
The church was built before the 14th century in Ladmovce, but written documents about it are from the 14th century. In the first half of the thirties of the 14th century a Syxtus pastor lived and worked here and the church was dedicated to St. Antonio. Catholic priest worked here to the second half of the 16th century, later Evangelist Reformed preachers. Ladmovce was re-established and permanently became a residence, probably at the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries. Even, when the church was wooden. In 13-14.century Ladmovce was a part of the castle estate Potok. In the 15th-17th century the church owned mainly local squires and their relatives from Europe.
GPS: 48.41302, 21.7798
The largest church in the nearby area
The first written documents are from the 14th century. In the first half of the thirties of the 14th century lived and worked a pastor called Syxtus. Catholic priests worked here in the second half of the 16th century.
View over the whole Ladmovce from the church
In 1621 and the next few years an individual pastor administered worships. Ladmovce was re-established and permanently became a residence probably at the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries.