The Renaissance manor house is located on the southern outskirts of Borša. Probably on the site of the present building existed a moated castle. The manor house was substantially modified in the years 1939 – 1943, the original ground plan was in the shape of the letter “L” later other tracts was build and it acquires an irregular letter U.
The manor is an important historical place, because in 1676 here was born Ferenc Rákóczi II. – The last leader of the anti-Habsburg Class Uprising. Currently it serves as a museum. Inside are materials attributable to the famous family Rákóczi.
Built on the former moated castle
The mansion was significantly modified in 1939 – 1943.
In front of the mansion is placed a bronze bust of Rákoczi II. by sculptor J. Mayer